Outside's Joe Jackson recently took our beloved crossover, the Katana, for a test run. Below are some points from his review:
- Excellent tracking with the easy-to-use drop skeg
- Comfort is where this boat really excels
- Possesses excellent accessories as an overnight boat
- Perfect for beginner paddlers due to it's super stability and amazing performance in flat water
- Also great for intermediate/advanced paddlers for it's amazing overnight trip capabilities
"All in all, I had a great time in the Katana today. I'd suggest it for any paddler."
To view Joe's full video review, click here.