Available at participating Dagger dealers in early March.
The Inertia Whitewater Spray Skirt is designed to stay on the cockpit of your kayak and keep you dry throughout the most extreme conditions. Available in two cockpit sizes (Medium and Large) and three waist sizes.
• Heavy-duty rubber rand hugs the cockpit rim more tightly than shock cord and is the preferred choice for advanced paddlers
• Kevlar-reinforced neoprene provides superior protection against abrasion
•. Durable coating underneath provides excellent grip and a watertight seal on the cockpit
•. Tunnel features an extended body tube with a proprietary conical-shaped seal at the top that keeps the tunnel up and water out
• 38mm webbed grab handle with attachment clip
•. High quality triple-glued and bind-stitched durable construction with Melco taped seams
•. Weight: 35.5oz (Medium Deck and Waist Size)
• Rand – 11mm, 70 IRHD rubber, triple-glued
• Rim – Kevlar-reinforced Supratex neoprene
•. Deck – 4mm small diamond neoprene
•. Tunnel – Supratex neoprene
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
Choosing the proper deck size for a neoprene spray skirt is not an exact science and is dependent on the abilities and strength of the paddler. A more experienced and fit paddler may prefer a tighter fitting skirt to better resist implosion, though it is more put on and remove. The opposite is true for less experienced paddlers.
*Prices shown are suggested U.S. and Canadian Dollar retail prices, net not including taxes. Prices in your market may vary due to currency, VAT, and other taxes. Prices subject to change without notice.