THIS IS THE WEBSITE FOR DAGGER OWNED AND OPERATED BY CONFLUENCE OUTDOOR.
Our postal address is:
575 Mauldin Road
Greenville, SC 29607
We can be reached by telephone at 888-525-2925 between the hours of 9am-5pm ET, Monday-Friday or via email at [email protected].
Last Updated 7/17/20.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect Device Information through cookies, log files, and pixels.
- We collect the email addresses of those who sign up for branded emails, those communicate with us via email, and those who register their kayak online.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, and to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, you can either opt-out of the branded email program via the opt-out link found on any of the emails you have received, or let us know by sending us email at the above address.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- With respect to cookies: we use 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including Google Adwords and AdRoll tracking cookies. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet. As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s, AdRoll’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system. For Google specifically, You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings. For AdRoll specifically, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads they serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out AdRoll may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention), but it won't be used by them for the purpose of targeting ads to you. For more information on AdRoll’s policies and practices, click here.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- If you supply us with your telephone numbers online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at the above address.
- Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by emailing us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number or contact ANA’s Committee on Ethical Business Practice Enforcement at [email protected].